Dino Strike Dino Strike

Wow

All I got for finishing this was a CONGRATULATIONS.

I was kinda hoping for my own dinosaur or something, either way was strangely bizzare and fun.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Totally cute!

Loved it alot!! And it was fun to play through to get the last medal I needed to get all of them, great job on another great game!!

Level Up! Level Up!

It's rare to come apon a game like this!!

Honestly, this has got to be one the best game I have played in a long time. I love the nightmare fights, and if you lose, you lose everything. The ending too was a major twist, and after I got 100% the demo was awesome. Especially about the level 0 jump! I found that amusing

Great game and I look forward to the next one!!

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Why are people complaining?

The game isn't hard? It's simple. And it's easy to understand. You're a glass fish. Something hits you, or you hit something and the glass smashes. How does that not make sense?

Anyway, controls were fine too. Especially since you're in the water, and added extra challenge into the game having the move all over the place to dodge things.

I liked the music too, and how the game had it's own beat to the music. I can imagine it would of been tough to programme or even do, if only people thought about this insted of complaining about how they die every 5 seconds.

The medals wern't hard to get either, and they are fun and require you to actually think to get them.

Anyway, well done with a nice game.

Cell shot Cell shot

I liked it

The power ups were great, saved me quite alot. Especially the ripple one. Maybe you could add afew more levels with possibly afew bosses.

Dadgame Dadgame

Great game but...

I didn't get the medals.

Zombie NIght Zombie NIght

Heh, an awesome game.

Improve on the graphics, add more of a story line and touch up the upgrade page abit and you'll have yourself a front page game! I think you've got the potential for it, keep up the good work!

Lucy88 responds:

If any graphics artist draws graphics for this game, I shall include him as a co-author.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Loved it.

The game was great, there was alot of challenging yet fun parts in the game, and the start left you wondering what was going on. The end was certainly a great twist, but I won't say it because I don't want to spoil anything. Well done!

Stuck Stuck

It's nice to see something new for a change.

Well done with the game, it was interesting playing it. The music went well too.

I'm not trying to echo everyone else but the graphics do need improving, and possibly add an inventory to the game so you can easily tell which items you've collected. I look forward to playing a more complex game from you.

WirelessTaco responds:

Thanks, if I do decide to make another game like this, it will be much more complicated and have some dynamic events.

Green Terror Green Terror

Great unique game.

The game was well programed with an original concept. Nice job!