LL - Leave This World LL - Leave This World

This is a pretty neat collaboration

I really like the music, and you guys make the best clock movies ever

i like it! keep it up

LeafLock responds:

Yup. Our clock movies are really the best. :gimpy:

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

Sorry but..

The game didn't seem that original, I felt like I had played it somewhere else before. The graphics were average too, and the story couldn't keep me sucked into the game to keep me playing.

LL - Collab Idea LL - Collab Idea

Incredible...

That's EXACTLY how it happened!!

Dino Strike Dino Strike

Wow

All I got for finishing this was a CONGRATULATIONS.

I was kinda hoping for my own dinosaur or something, either way was strangely bizzare and fun.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Totally cute!

Loved it alot!! And it was fun to play through to get the last medal I needed to get all of them, great job on another great game!!

Level Up! Level Up!

It's rare to come apon a game like this!!

Honestly, this has got to be one the best game I have played in a long time. I love the nightmare fights, and if you lose, you lose everything. The ending too was a major twist, and after I got 100% the demo was awesome. Especially about the level 0 jump! I found that amusing

Great game and I look forward to the next one!!

BoMToons' chibiknight! BoMToons' chibiknight!

Just posting this so I can get a highfive too!!

By the way, that boss was horrible at first too. I love the style and use of colours too! Great fanart for a great game!

jouste responds:

yeah i thought he was pretty tricky for sure. which is probably why i picked him to draw, i initially was going to draw the fat pig dudes but then i remember dying to this guy lots.

thansk for stopping by wit ha review!

*massive highfives*

Fancy Dog Fancy Dog

Heh

For a second, I though you drew the Fancy Dog I created. Nice job though!

Snowman responds:

Lolol

Art Progress Thing Art Progress Thing

Haha, very nice.

It's interesting to see these and just look at what's been improved and such over the past how many years. Also, Maplestory took me away from flash too D:

matt-likes-swords responds: